Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Family Photo Madness

I'm trying to plan out my family photo. Not an easy thing when it involves 7 people. 7 People who all have their own rules for the photo shoot... it's going to be rough but I'm up for the challenge.
Task one: convince my brother to cut his hair. My parents are officially "those parents" now.
Task two: come up with outfits that look great on everyone. That'll be fun. Trying to make an 11 year old girl and a 15 year old girl happy at the same time will be challenging.
Task 3-10: Location, Getting everyone together, Hair, Make-up, Smiles or Happy Faces...etc...

According to my iPhoto this is the last semi-group photo I have of us minus mom, Johnathan and Jake. This was May 2008...


This one was taken in August of this year but it's minus me, Johnathan and Jake.
We will get this right. Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment