Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 10 years to my amazing husband Jake!!!
Yes, we are those people who bleed hopeless romantic. We have not been married 10 years yet, but we like to celebrate our first date.

Ten years ago today, two teens went to see The Patriot and got some ice cream. Today the hubby has surprised me with a dinner cruise in San Diego and a movie.
Jake couldn't wait till this morning to get his gift, so he begged me to let him open it at midnight. When he opened the box and saw hundreds of sealed envelopes tied together in batches he was so confused until I pointed out that they were numbered. 365 love "tidbits". One per day for a year. I had been  working on it for a couple of months, so I was so happy that he finally got to be let in on the secret.

Here is Part II of Jake Hearts Jacqueline:
















Jacqueline
           XO

No comments:

Post a Comment