Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whew! I totally stayed up until 3:30am working on a project. I'm exhausted! But I've had a massive amount of coffee and now I'm ready to go.
Today will be awesome! I have Erica from 10.11. Makeup doing my makeup and then my husband and I are meeting Wendy and Tyler at a lemon grove to take some AMAZING pictures! And then it is off to Just Us Girls night at Miramonte Winery. It'll be my first time there and I'm excited!
It's funny that I spent many months after moving to California just trying to figure out how to manage living here because it is all just so different from DC/Virginia. And now that I've been here almost a year if someone told me I had to move away I'd probably cry. I guess you can say that this place is growing on me...  : )


Yes Please! :


I'll share everything tomorrow!

Jacqueline
          XO

2 comments:

  1. love it! so excited to have met you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I had a blast yesterday! Thank you for making me all super pretty!!

    Jacqueline
    XO

    ReplyDelete