Thursday, April 15, 2010

This husband and wife designer team make just about everything. You can buy a handmade bloom to put on your shoes or your lapel or a sash or your hair. You can even buy blooms with love notes in them. Use them as favors, use them as decoration in your house or on yourself. There are so many posibilites!

Aren't they just adorable? And I really admire husband and wife teams. Mine helps me whenever he can and I love him all the more for it. Exploring EmersonMade's blog really got me missing the East Coast though. With the classic styles and timeless pieces. I miss driving through Middleburg, VA and stopping for brunch, and seeing all the women in their Sunday bests. Geez, I guess I know where I'll be going the next time I visit the east! You know the saying... you can take the girl out of the east coast but you can't take the east coast out of the girl. It's very true. :)

Jacqueline
      XO

No comments:

Post a Comment