Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Etsy Wedding Monday!
For this Monday's post I am going to introduce you to two great Etsy shops if you don't all ready know them.
They are Paper Hearts Design and Pretty Minty.

First up is Pretty Minty:
This is the Lotus Wedding Set and it's my favorite from their shop.
I love the originality of this Lemon Drop Wedding Set.

To see more of Pretty Minty's beautiful designs go here on Etsy.

How great are these custom save the dates?
I want some for everyday use.
This is the Luxe Invitation Suite and the swirls are calling my name... I love swirls.

Today is the last day to be spent with our good friend Gray before he goes back to Virginia. We've had a great time and I have taken some real "frame worthy" photos.
I'll find the time to upload them to my Mac tomorrow after I drop Gray off at the airport at 5am. Whoo! That's an early time! His trip was worth it though.

Have a GREAT Monday all!

Jacqueline
          XO

No comments:

Post a Comment