Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Etsy Wedding Find Monday!
First up:


This beautiful hairpiece is from the etsy shop of Londonxox. It is made from selected feathers and Swarovski Rhinestone Crystals. Gorgeous!



This simple detail but big statement piece is made by Our Hobby To Your Home. I am really liking the yellow!


This next find is a bit non-traditional but I think it is a great idea, especially for the couple that don't have an adress book put together yet.
This Wedding Guest Book from Cut The Cake Designs is offered in many different colors and designs. All your guest needs to do is take one of the cards and fill out their information along with a well wishing note to you and file it under their last name. It's the new rolodex... I think I want one for myself.


The impact this next item makes is huge. The pom pom look is back and gives your wedding that pop of fun and color you may be looking for.
These favor box toppers are made by 789 Design and they offer listings in many other colors.

Today is the start of a very exciting and busy several weeks around here. We have lots of meetings and entertaining to do and I have loved ones visiting us from 3000 miles away. I haven't seen them for almost a year and I can't be happier about it.
I've decided to get the ipad for my birthday next month. It came out on Saturday and when I went to check it out, I put in my web address and there was just something about seeing myself in it that sealed the deal. 

Have a great start to the week everyone! And I hope that all of you out there from Southern CA are doing okay after that earthquake we had yesterday!

Jacqueline
         XO

No comments:

Post a Comment