Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An Apple Week

This is an exciting week that I've been looking forward to for awhile. Jake starts at Apple this week! It'll be really nice to see him doing something he loves for a change, and not out of necessity. I married such an intensely wonderful man who can achieve anything that he wants. What I been trying to work on is getting him to believe it himself. He focuses so much on me and always has(which I'm not complaining about) that I think he just doesn't see himself how others do. Mission= Change That. I've been watching the Rachel Zoe Project and I love it. I zone out in front of it and I think Taylor is hilarious! She's very in your face and gets everything done. Gotta love that!
I came across these black and white images that I wanted to share because they are amazing:




No comments:

Post a Comment