Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rain Rain Come This Way

Here are a some more of my favorite photos that I've taken. I'm in the midst of planning a photo shoot with the beautiful Maddie of Johnathan and Maddie. :) I'm not yet familiar with my surrounding areas so I need to find the best areas that will turn out the best pictures. Maybe I'll take advantage of the wonderful Temecula vineyards. I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend and unlike me will not have to work on Labor Day. Thankfully I will still be able to squeeze in some festivities afterward. It'll be an exciting week around here with my husband starting his new Apple job and all. Can't wait! I'm also hoping that it will actually rain here. I know that's a long shot but it's been months since I've seen it rain or smelled that "rain" smell and I miss it.





No comments:

Post a Comment